The Tytex face mask is used as a preventive garment to reduce the risk of viral airborne and hand-to-face contamination.
The textile face mask forms a barrier for hand-to-face contamination and minimizes the transmission of airborne organisms from coughing, speaking, sneezing or respiration from persons nearby.
The face mask is seamless and so-called one-piece tube design, eliminating the use of irritating elastic bands around the ears. The design of the product ensures an easy and safe use as well as a good fit, so that the mask stays in place and is extremely comfortable to wear.
Compared to current single use masks, the Tytex face mask is better for the environment, as it is washable and can be reused multiples times.
- Reduces the risk of viral contamination by hindering hand-to-face contamination and the transmission of airborne viruses.
- Protects user and surrounding persons
- Easy to apply
- Good fit ensures high comfort and correct placement
- Soft, flexible, seamless and breathable material
- Can be folded to small size and easily kept in a bag or pocket
- Washable and reusable – can be washed up to 25 times
- Latex -free material for the safety of the user
For more information please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
To order or for pricing please contact email@example.com